Sky Land Middle East Properties LLC (“we” or “us”) consider the privacy and protection of our clients’ data, both corporate and personal, to be of the ultimate importance and we take measures across our business to protect the security and integrity of all information.
In order to contact our clients and provide services and information to them, we collect their basic “personal information” such as the full name, address, contact number, email address and their interest on any of the projects they wish to know.
The personal information are only collected when clients are registered with us or have contacted our company directly. Sky Land Middle East Properties will not share any sensitive information about any clients without a written permission.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• To improve the customer service, respond to the service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• We may use information in the aggregate to improve and understand how our visitors use the services and resources provided on our sites.
• We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
• To send the users the information they agreed to receive about topics or projects we think will be the interest to them.
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
• Find and prevent fraud.